as i sit here, i should be getting ready to head out in a bit. but i'm scared. the curse of driving in the snow is overcoming me. i have a perfect view of one of my windows looking outside. as the crystal pieces fall in numerous numbers to the covered ground, i'm hesitant to join the driving crowd. i've been told to not let my fear overcome me, especially as i'm behind the wheel. so is it true? is the snow like a horse? it can smell your fear? i would believe it. what can i say, i'm a snow-driving-weenie.
I would love the snow if I could just stay home all winter and NEVER EVER drive in it. Since that is not the case, I chose to move to GA where it is 80 today. No chance of snow for me to drive in. I am terrified, literally, of driving in the snow.
ReplyDeletewe missed you today:)
ReplyDelete