i just had to post this fabulous find of the day. at our local
michaels, they have,
just today, these large art prints for only five dollars. that's right, five bucks. i couldn't resist. it's the thriftiness in me. i bought this one for...well, me. and no, it's not a funky shape...it's still encased in the white box around the frame.

that is ultimately the best thing. finding a thrift store price at a non-thrift store store. *smile. does it just match my bedroom perfectly? i thought so too.
Dear Queen of Thrifty-Cuteness,
ReplyDeleteI'm going to need a bit of help when I move into my new house. There are some ghastly colors that I'll need some creative touches with. I'd like to steal you away and get your advice and hopefully find some sweet deals! Your help would be most appreciated.
Signed,
No-Sense-of-Style-or-Thriftiness- Whatsoever
dear ms. no-sense-of-style-or-thriftiness-whatsoever,
ReplyDeletethere is no such thing as no-sense-of-style-or-thriftiness-whatsoever. at least, i know this to be true in your case. but i would love to give guidance wherever needed. afterall, it is a passion. a sick one, maybe...but all the more, a dear passion. :)