Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a chance to grow.

this morning, i wanted to take a chance to reflect on another year of MOPS starting in about an hour and forty five minutes.

as i prayerfully ponder the great things before us when a group of ladies get together, i am reminded that this is a true blessing. a blessing to spiritually and emotionally feed off of each other. a joy to be enriched by the mornings that we come together and fellowship. a chance for growth. to grow into a more fruitful daughter of Christ. a more giving wife. a more joyful mama. praying together. laughing and let's not forget, eating together. we learn so that we can teach. we become sponges so that we can absorb the goodness that awaits on the other side of the double wide doors.

so here's to a fresh year. a new start. a morning made for moms. so that in turn, we may not make it about ourselves.

Lord, I pray you move. work. stay close and be.

3 comments:

  1. nothing else to say but, I miss you... I am so glad I have this blog so that I can be inspired by you from so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN to that! It was nice to meet you today, and I look forward to sharing a table for the next couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yae for MOPS! I am also so excited for this new MOPS year. I have met so many great people and look forward to meeting so many more!

    ReplyDelete