Thursday, January 24, 2008

just because.

Just because this is me. These are my "stats". My numbers. Just for fun. Just because.
By The Numbers: THEN Quiz

The age I was when I first walked: two years old (due to my smallish feet)
The age I was in my earliest memory: two 1/2 ish years old
The age I was when I was first kissed: 19 years old (same night I got engaged)
The age I was when I moved out of my parents’ house: 18 years old
The age I was when I finally felt like an adult: 18 years old
The age I dreamed of getting married at: 22 years old
The age I actually got married at: 20 years old
The age I’d go back to if I could: 12 years old (I LOVED middle school)
The price of my first car: $ FREE :)
The price of my first home: $ 79,000
Number of vehicles I’ve owned in my lifetime: 4
How much I made hourly at my first job: $ 5.10 (if I remember correctly)
Number of stitches I’ve had in my life: a handful - from small biopsies done
Number of bones I’ve broken: two is the number of bones my brother has broken on me!
Number of countries I’ve visited: three - Scotland, Costa Rica & Honduras
Number of places I’ve lived: two houses, one apartment, two duplexes, but all in one state
Number of pets I’ve owned: six - one dog, one cat & 4 kittens
Number of ex-boyfriends in my past: zero!
Number of people I’ve called my “best friend”: four

No comments:

Post a Comment