Saturday, December 8, 2007

gelato rocks!

It's so true! We have the best gelato here...half raspberry-half chocolate, please. It had been so long since I had been down to enjoy some. Last night, a good friend and I, babies and all, went to "dinner." I could have that kind of dinner every night. Delicious!

Well, at least I had some good ice cream to keep me smiling. I have had the most frustrating time with my cell phone lately. My slider from Samsung decided to stop working after having it for only a year. I called the warranty office and they were sending out a replacement black slider. Mine was white...loved it! However, the replacement came in the mail and it is so not a slider! I think it's ugly...but I need to learn to not be picky about my phone. I suppose it's not that bad, I just get to learn a new phone all over again. The main reason I'm bummed is that I lost all of the pictures that I had taken. All 74 of 'em. There was one specific one that I absolutely loved! Well, it's long gone now. If a cell phone is the only bummer I have going on right now, I can't complain. :)

Loving life as usual. Gotta go put the wee-one in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment