so, i was watching [another] ridiculous reality show after the girls went to bed and the hubby was at work and heard this questioned asked & answered. i just had to laugh and for those of you that can relate, i'm sure you will too. well, maybe.
question to said girl: "do you see yourself as a career woman or a stay at home mom?"
answer from said girl: "definitely a career woman...i need to stay busy."
haha? i thought so.
props to the mom who does both! *wink
I made a career out of being a stay at home mom and that kept me plenty busy. I think women who think they won't stay busy do not interact with their children, because children do not run out of energy and things to do.Ok, I will get down off my soapbox now. :)
ReplyDeletehaha...i just found her statement hilarious. i shouldn't be too hard on the poor girl, she obviously did not have children. how is she supposed to know, right? :)
ReplyDeleteand careers most definitely can keep you busy...as well as children. yes.