first, apparently only one person likes receiving free stuff in the mail. homemade stuff. or gift card stuff. either way, it's free. and a giveaway. shall we try again?
second, it's march and huge snowflakes are falling from the gray sky - and have been for too long. does nature not understand that this weekend is spring forward. see the irony? needs to stop. now.
third, i always knew it wasn't good to put off laundry until we desperately needed clothes. or when the girls really need a clean pair of pants. or when the husband really needs a work shirt that doesn't smell of the previous day. weeell, i didn't listen to what i know and am now catching up with about ten plus loads. just the way i wanted to spend my coming weekend.
I'm giving them until tomorrow and then I'm taking that 3rd spot myself! Hee hee!
ReplyDeleteDUDE. i want something :)
ReplyDeleteand do you use google reader? because it is wonderful that you don't have to click through the URL's...but horrible because once you read a blog post, it is removed from the "new posts" list--which is why i didn't post yesterday....
What are people crazy?-you're one gifted, creative, talented lady and I am excited to get something from YOU!
ReplyDeleteAnd the snowflakes-yeah. I just thought God must have a sense of humor-I cried a little and Preston stood on a stool looking outside, when they stopped comming down fast and hard he cried and signed please. Unlike his mom he didn't want the show to end!
I am doing laundry too-well I just have to fold and put it away, that's the worst part. I don't actually mind washing it. I just hate putting it away-uggh. I don't have ten loads though-just a few.
Have fun!-hee hee