Tuesday, March 3, 2009

paying goodies forward...

because i played on a friend's blog and get to receive some "surprise goodies" during the year, i get to put it out there for YOU! plus, i just like a good reason to give gifts (could be my love language?). paying goodies forward...leave me a comment saying 'hi!' (you don't have to be a google member/or have a blog, just sign in as anonymous and leave me your name), be the first three, and receive something from me in the mail during the year. it may or may not be something crafty? you will then need to leave me your address (if you know i don't have it) at some point - preferably through email at shootforseminary{at}hotmail{dot}com. you can choose then to post a similar message on your blog to further the fun. yay for giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. fun, fun! I signed up on Tammys blog, can I sign up on yours too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will sign up... I just didn't want to be greedy and sign up on too many!

    ReplyDelete