diaper cake for sister-in-law's baby {boy} shower (whoo-hoo for babies and parties!)
i love monograms and any excuse to alter one! to make the blue rings, i painted the end of a toilet paper role, turning it into a stamp.
i had the itch to create something last night and made this little clipboard for a friend. i thought it would be cute with a memory verse, quote, or picture clipped to the corner.
joy in creativity is found in the simplest of ways.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey sister! I love the diaper cake my first time I saw one was at Karen`s house at your baby shower! went u come to TC please teach me how to do it... My friend`s baby shower is coming soon so...
ReplyDeleteLove u... Your creativity is so perfect and always sweet
So cute! I especially love the clipboard ;) wink, wink.
ReplyDeletewow you are a creativity master. everything you made looks wonderful. glad to read that you are getting settled into the new phase of life.
ReplyDeleteWow so cute! Love how your letter turned out and the diaper cake? Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteMy creative juices are a little low right now, I wish you could bottle yours, I would buy some:)
When we are all better want to come see your new house! I am glad you are getting all settled in. I just love that area, it is so beautiful.
Talk to you later!
Adorable. All of it!
ReplyDelete