Saturday, October 18, 2008

two shoots today.

as i spent a couple-few hours editing my two shoots i had today, i came to a realization that 'yup. this is totally awesome. i want to do this for-ev-er.'

i think this is what people, color and angles were created for. to capture within a lens. to freeze in a moment. it's how holidays, celebrations and everyday happenings are meant to be long-lived. we are visually stimulated, remembering more clearly through picture.

and families? a whole other story. gah. how fabulous to get asked to shoot a moment like that? snuggles and love. smooches and giggles. feet. hands. smiles. whispers.

here are just a smidgen (ok, a little more than a smidgen) of my favs from the day. enjoy. and thanks, guys, for the opportunity to get a better glimpse into your beautiful little family. what a blessing. *smile.


i will later post the other shoot of adorable mikey surrounded by punkins.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! We love them! You did a great job! Thank you so much!

    You have a gift:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! They are the kind of pictures I always want and the photographer NEVER delivers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing! You should go professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the one of the whole family sitting on the bench! They look like an Gap add!great job beth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! I want to come up to Spokane so you can do my family photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! If you are ever in Kennewick--call me! :) Seriously! I would love for you to do my family pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I already left a comment, but I wanted to thank you again. You have given us precious memories that will last a lifetime!

    I can't wait to see what God has in store for you and your wonderful talent-I am sure it will be good;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So can you do our family Christmas picture?? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors in the background. They look like fake trees, the colors are so vivid.Great job capturing the love of this family. Love ya my little dumpling.

    ReplyDelete