life is a gift. open it.
those turned out so good-what a cutey-and I love the pumpkins in the background!
great job - again! Mikey is so cute!
I showed andy him and he LOVED them!!! as do i! we are actually going to blow up one of them! i love you and thanks for doing that for us!
That smile of his is pretty contagious, I was chuckling at how cute those photos are! I also went to your other blog, you are very talented. Do you do shoots for everyone or just friends and family? Email me with some info if you do, mcstord@msn.com
those turned out so good-what a cutey-and I love the pumpkins in the background!
ReplyDeletegreat job - again! Mikey is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI showed andy him and he LOVED them!!! as do i! we are actually going to blow up one of them! i love you and thanks for doing that for us!
ReplyDeleteThat smile of his is pretty contagious, I was chuckling at how cute those photos are! I also went to your other blog, you are very talented. Do you do shoots for everyone or just friends and family? Email me with some info if you do, mcstord@msn.com
ReplyDelete