how does it happen? somewhere between the optimisim of the evening and the sleepful night air, it vanishes. good intention. good intention and happy thoughts for the next morning. a mental check list that i'm already looking forward to tackling.
seriously. each evening before i go to bed, i look with optimisim for the next morning. already feeling charged for a new day to come after i close my eyes and get the sleep my body needs. it's only right to get excited about a new morning. a new day with time to get things done. right? but then...
the morning actually comes. the sun actually rises in the sky. the girls actually get out of bed and say good morning. and with it, my once uber excited self doesn't even want to think about putting a pen to that mental list. optimisim taken out with the trash. goodbye. i will miss you.
something has to happen while i sleep. the good intention monster sneaks in and steals it away. it just doesn't seem possible that my once convinced self falls prey to lack of ambition so quickly. it doesn't help that this particular morning, i woke with what feels like a flu bug. not too sure though. i should bounce back as the day goes on.
i know some of you ladies (and gents) get up a good three hours before the sun even rises. how do you do it? and why? *smiles. once again...i need HELP!
I am feeling your pain. Only I am not as optimistic as you;) I was just sitting and thinking last night..how am I going to get everything done? There are just not enough hours in the day! I am still trying to learn what a balanced life looks like!
ReplyDelete