Thursday, August 28, 2008

clean sheets, anyone?

i did the most remarkable, the most amazing, the most well-accomplished thing today!

i actually washed the sheets. all by myself. like the big girl i am.

pretty sad and pathetic when a moment such as this brings pride to the day. jacob usually does this daunting task that usually gets pushed to the bottom of the "to do" list. mostly because i avoid the stairs lurking down to the dungeon at all cost. i ignore them like a deadly plague. i just think my clothes magically appear in a laundry basket clean and smelling pretty next to the sofa for me to fold and put away. they some how make their own way down, jump in the washing machine and put themselves in the dryer to fluff. talented, i know. i just turn and look the other way.

okay, so it might not be that bad because hey, i did venture down there today and it definitely wasn't the first time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome hubby! I wish my laundry appeared upstairs all clean:)

    Jenessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahahaha! I'm only laughing because I just washed 7 (yes 7) sets of sheets this week...it needed to be done! For some reason I always put it off...but I don't have a husband who washes them for me, I'm just lazy! And I hate folding those fitted sheets! At least I'm caught up for a little while...

    ReplyDelete