Saturday, January 19, 2008

falling snow

It's quite peaceful around here. Jumbo snowflakes falling gently outside. So big that you can see the space between each piece of cotton-like snow. Black crows sitting in the bare winter trees watching. Littlest sweet pea sleeping soundly in her warm fleece blanket-covered bed. The hot stove radiating its heat to warm the house. Sometimes that cozy feeling just overwhelms me and I want to soak in it forever.

Before her nap, we took some time out on the porch to get ready for Valentines Day. I took some pictures of her in the overcast light of the winter day. She was like a little model. Always is when that camera comes out. Sticking her hip out to the side, properly placing her hands on her side and saying, "Smile!" What a clown! I think I got some pretty good ones. At least ones that will work for her little V-Day cards. Can you guess the theme of her cards? Princess of course! :) The picture up on the right corner is a result of our photo shoot today. A reminder of how big she is getting...yet again!

There's really not much else going on around here. The biggest thing on my mind at the moment is what time to start dinner. Enchiladas tonight! Yum...I'm super excited. Kinda been craving them lately. So the only logical thing would be to make them! They take an hour or more to cook...so there's some mathmatical equations I have to do as to what time to put them in. Good thing I paid attention in 9th grade algebra (sarcasim intended). :) My other goal is to get some personal creative projects together to post on the blog. I've had a request and I keep meaning to do it anywho. I think it would be fun to start putting projects on here to remember for the future. So...there's my personal challenge.

Let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment