You know what I just love?! I love scents that totally bring you back. "They" say that it's the floral smells that trigger memories, but I have to say it could be anything. For example, I love that I found my husband's cologne from when we were dating. He wanted me to keep an eye out for a new cologne for him, but I am so not cologne savvy. Lo and behold, my nose did the trick and my giddy-dating-years with my husband are consuming me as he climbs into the car. I assume he's taking me out on some big date from seven years back, but as I glance into the back seat and see a little girl sitting there, I remember it was those days that got us to where we are now. And I couldn't be happier. Wow, that took a turn. See what a smell can do? I challenge you to find that certain something that triggers a memory and run with it!
And joyful living to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment