Let me introduce you to a three year old girl...

I never thought I would have a 'princess' girl, but this birthday will be all about that! Thank the Lord she doesn't have the stereotype attitude that goes with it. She is all sweet and giggles. She has every princess memorized. Down to their little friends that accompany. They make her happy! When she sees something with Cinderella (her favorite), Belle and Sleeping Beauty on it, she exclaims, "MYYY PRINCESS!?" And let me tell you, her eye magically finds images with a princess on it. This is one in-tune girl.

I truly can't believe my baby is turning 3! Just look at her! Beautiful big eyes. Cutest smile you've ever seen. I hope she remembers this birthday. And everyday. Knowing how super special she is to her mommy and daddy.
Happy birthday sweet girl!
In just 3 days...!
She was absolutly BEAUTIFUL tonight, when i saw her in her princess dress i honestly got teary eyed! i cant believe she is ALMOST 3!!!!
ReplyDelete