this is just one of the very fun and lovely things i've been doing to keep myself more busy than i've been since we've moved here. all things baby just bring warm, squishy feelings and then add party planning to the mix and you'll most definitely find me there!
I didn't even know that you had a blog until last night (thanks to Mindi). I was checking it out and then I stubbled upon what you said about the doll house and I got a little teary eyed. Isn't it amazing how clueless some are of the affects of their giving!! Really warms my heart to see someone take the time to tell about how the Lord blesses them by the giving of others! Love your blog. The pics are too cute!
I didn't even know that you had a blog until last night (thanks to Mindi). I was checking it out and then I stubbled upon what you said about the doll house and I got a little teary eyed. Isn't it amazing how clueless some are of the affects of their giving!! Really warms my heart to see someone take the time to tell about how the Lord blesses them by the giving of others! Love your blog. The pics are too cute!
ReplyDelete