i love seeing something truly for the first time. i knew it was there before, all along. i knew the simplicity of their innocence and the beauty of their smiles were present from the second they were born. i knew it. but did i truly see it?

i would like to think so.

but, wow. just look at them. so intricately designed. masterfully created. delicately placed. each piece having a reason. each giggle finding a place in our home. i want to see this every day. i want to see them every day.
those are such cute pictures! sometimes it is only in hindsight that we appreciate things! I know for me it was hard to appreciate being a new mom when I was sleep deprived and little P had colic for 3 months straight! Thank goodness for pictures to remind us of their sweet innocence!
ReplyDelete{does that make me a bad mom?}
I love love love the pics you post. Keep up the great blog. It's one of the ways I can stay close to you and the fam. Love you my "B"
ReplyDelete