Thursday, July 2, 2009

hold the phone.

i'm wondering if miley doesn't quite get it. if she really understands. if her little growing brain can wrap around the fact that we live in smaller quarters. tighter spaces. a smaller area between our four walls.

the volume on her ever-present lungs tells me differently. her squeals, squawks, screams and screeches have reached new levels on the loud scale. i'm not too sure where this all came from, but with a big sister who also enjoys peace and quiet, we're all in for a rude awakening. and i mean rude. how can such an ear-piercing sound come from such a small creature? she's our very own little firecracker. or fire thrower. whichever.

let's hope our walls have some pretty thick insulation packed between them. or else we will quickly become one of "those" tenants. *wink.

i love you, miley girl. every little thing you do just makes you, you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miley girl........:) I'm sure the smaller space makes it seem louder. It's probably the same volume it's always been-it's just more noticeable now:)

    I have your journal to mail to you, I will mail it tomorrow so you can check your mailbox for it soon!

    Any plans for the 4th?

    I was missing you today while I was thrifing and drinking my frappaccino (sp?)

    Ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man ness! did you have to go and bribe me with thrifting and fraps?! i mean, really? ;) makes me miss you more!

    i can't WAIT to receive my journal! not only will it be a piece of home, but it will help me organize my thoughts and priorities as it makes its home next to my bible. yay! :) thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete