Sunday, May 31, 2009

is that miley?!


why yes, yes it is.

she's been busy mastering her walking {and almost running} skills for the last two weeks. with her arms straight out and slightly up, she's well on her way to taking over playtime with sister. she's a curious one. she loves being adventurous with her feet, letting them lead her all over the house. i think she believes with her whole heart that with the ability to walk comes the responsibility to be more loud and independent. her little mouth has developed quite the attitude that has found her into some trouble. if it wasn't for that cute peanut face that i just want to eat off with a thousand million kisses! i mean, come on...just look at that


until then...the chase has begun!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Hey, have have you been? How was the trip to Italy? Funny I have a picture taken on the same spot as you. I wish I could go back there soon! Hugs, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete