Sunday, April 26, 2009

hasta luego! wait...wrong country.

15 shirts, 5 cami's, 4 pairs of pants, 1 pair of capri's, 1 skirt, 1 pair of slippers, 6 pairs of shoes, 1 jacket, 2 sweaters, 1 zip-up, 15 underwear{s}, 4 pairs of socks, 3 sets of pj's, 1 stuffed toiletry bag and 2 thank you gifts for my aunt later...i have one full carry on.

layer one:

final{?} result:

2 magazines, 1 book, 1 journal, 2 pens, lip gloss, 1 now-working camera (hallelujah!), 1 big lens, a small bag of baby goldfish, trail mix, beef jerky and sour patch kids, 1 quart sized bag stuffed full of 3 oz liquids, 1 cell phone, 1 cell phone charger, 1 camera battery charger, 1 camera usb cord, 1 wallet with passport, plastic and green, 2 compact flash cards, 1 mini flashlight, 1 pair of sunglasses, 1 set of notecards, 1 travel-size case of baby wipes and 1 itinerary later...i have one full over-the-shoulder bag.

see you on the other side of three weeks...unless i gloriously have access to the internet and blogging! wouldn't that be dreamy? yes, yes it would. but i think nonetheless, i will be in a bit of a dreamland anyway. blessings as you transition into the beautiful month of may! *smiles!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time... take lots of pictures and enjoy the very different lifestyle that is European!
    not to add to last minute panic... but, do you have a converter for all your plug in things? Europe uses 220v to plug things in and the actual prongs are different... if you don't have one, pick one up at the airport... also, only charge when very very necessary... every American (110v) thing with a rechargeable battery that I plugged in while living in Europe will no longer hold a charge and has to be plugged in at all times (hence my laptop that has to be plugged in all the time)!
    Okay... I hope that was advice you had already been given. Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear about it!
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you! What an awesome experience for you-I know you will have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete