what i love most about this? besides the fact that i can adorably label every little cluttered thing in this picture? it's the name of the font that titles the picture - 'burst my bubble'. how ironically appropriate.
uh when did you say you liked moving?!?! I HATE it, I hope we don't have to do it for a while:) Let me know how I can help. You can always drop the girls off anytime if you need some time by yourself to get things done-let me know.
Coming from someone who has moved a lot, it will be okay! It always stinks to leave a home/place that you loved so much, but just wait, you will feel the same way about the next spot... as long as you give it a chance to feel like home. I have a card that Vickie sent me that I framed(I think Janessa made it!) with Jeremiah 29:11 on it... I read it often because it fits my always changing life perfectly!
Oh... and take her up on the help! Tammy was a lifesaver for me watching the girls while I was getting things done!
I laughed when i saw your discription of your "despised beads" lol cracks me up
ReplyDeleteuh when did you say you liked moving?!?! I HATE it, I hope we don't have to do it for a while:) Let me know how I can help. You can always drop the girls off anytime if you need some time by yourself to get things done-let me know.
ReplyDeleteComing from someone who has moved a lot, it will be okay!
ReplyDeleteIt always stinks to leave a home/place that you loved so much, but just wait, you will feel the same way about the next spot... as long as you give it a chance to feel like home.
I have a card that Vickie sent me that I framed(I think Janessa made it!) with Jeremiah 29:11 on it... I read it often because it fits my always changing life perfectly!
Oh... and take her up on the help! Tammy was a lifesaver for me watching the girls while I was getting things done!