
6. shopping. with it being the last saturday before christmas it is only appropriate to highlight the frenzy that defined today. with the gobs of snow taking over every inch of earth and pavement, the parking lots have been turned into mayhem. a slickery mess of mush. spaces invented to hold lines of cars. frantic people out to find that last minute gift. the girls and i, on the other hand? we had to get out just to escape the stir crazies. i really had no need to get out, but i also won't mention how excited i was to take the subi for a spin in the snow. we took a ride to the world of walmart, which took a good twenty minutes longer than normal due to traffic. it took another five just to find our way through the maze that was created in the parking lot. jessa put it nicely, "there's a lot of people everywhere."
I made Dave take me out yesterday. He was my chauffer:) I am still not done Christmas shopping and I am going VERY stir crazy!!
ReplyDelete