25. we started our new tradition. a basket full of books. christmas books. jessa picks a new christmas/winter related book out each evening to be read every night until christmas. her first pick was dora saves the snow princess.
You know how I am about books... we have this also. These books are put away all year long so they seem like new to the girls... I have read somewhere that you can wrap them and each night they pick a wrapped book to open and read... I have not been ambitious enough to wrap 24 books!
You know how I am about books... we have this also. These books are put away all year long so they seem like new to the girls... I have read somewhere that you can wrap them and each night they pick a wrapped book to open and read... I have not been ambitious enough to wrap 24 books!
ReplyDelete