eek! we sold our house today! well...kind of. sort of. in the process of. we accepted an offer from our friends and from there we shall see. and pray. paperwork and signage will continue for the next thirty days and hopefully, by nov. 5th, it will be cared for by new owners. whoo hoo! and to think, it wasn't even put on the market yet {officially}. praise the Lord for His faithfulness!
and congratulations friends on first time home ownership! *wink
that is the best news i could receive as i battle a mean cold today.
So this morning my man and i decided to wake up, go to church and, well you know...buy YOUR HOUSE! hahaha! we are all excited, nervouse, scared, but excited is the main feeling:) God has opened all the doors and he is blessing us with a home already full of memories and loves!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are going to make me cry. I am so glad that this is working out. A wonderful family for your beautiful home. Maybe we will see more of mama-K?
ReplyDeleteWho is Mamm-k? And will she walk to Starbucks with me when you move?!? :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so excited for you guys, but sad that I am just getting to know you and that you are going to move!!!!
It is a surprise for me! I`m so glad for Heidi and her family to live in that precius house... i love to visit you guys and one of the reasons is because i love the house... it`s a blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So where will you go in Nov? I thought you didn't move to TX until June....so what's the scoop?
ReplyDelete