Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the beginning of an adventure.


no matter where it may be.

i received this beautiful plaque as a bday gift today (thanks heidi, *wink) and what a great reminder it is. especially since yesterday was the day. the day i made the phone call to our realtor. and she's coming friday morning to make the 'walk through'. eek. to say the least, it is exciting to get things moving in the direction of His will. to watch pieces already fall into place. to continue trusting. to completely trust in His timing and pray that we sell quickly. i had a dream last night that our realtor showed up, looked around briefly and said with confidence, "oh yeah, we won't have a problem selling this. i can see this house selling in four days." uh...yeah, hilarious. if only. but what am i saying...it could happen.

1 comment:

  1. I am too lazy to read past blogs but what is your time line for moving? I liked your title, I am still wondering and sometimes not wanting our adventure to end.

    ReplyDelete