Saturday, April 12, 2008

she is a wide-eyed wonder.

more of her. more of us. pieces of our last couple of weeks. mostly snuggles. hugs & kisses. i didn't want to include any of the yucky-dr.y stuff...actually, like i would take my camera to the ER with me. :) i finally got to get out and walk yesterday. the sunshine was gorgeous! today, took a little snack-lunch after naptime to the park with 'the girls' (love saying that). little j played on the slides for awhile before a tiny "accident" happened. soo, the snack-lunch resulted in porch-time at home. rocking chairs. car watching. lovely toddler conversation. it was just as lovely as the park.

please enjoy the following pictures. i hope they leave a sense of 'ahh' with you as they do in my heart. she sure has been a bundle of joy! thank you for all of the continued prayer and support that we readily receive on a daily basis! :)

3 comments:

  1. I can think of one word to sum it up...PRECIOUS!!! What a beautiful family! Glad to hear you are recovering from your infection. Can't wait to see the new addition to your family...BTW, LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant see her in "person", of course I've "seen" her in pictures, but that's not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! (Yeah for blog links ... i found yours off of Tammy's!) I'm so glad you are doing well and enjoying the moments of life right now :) These little ones do grow SOO quickly!

    ReplyDelete