Friday, January 11, 2008

for real.

So it feels like I'm back into my normal routine. Putting Christmas away reminded me why it only comes once a year. Finally, I can relax in the comfort of my 'home'. Knowing it won't have to be changed for another 300 ish days. Sounds funny coming from the girl who started counting down Christmas back in September. Getting order put back makes me breathe a little lighter. Chaos got put back into the boxes with the decorations. Whew! Done. For real.

Now it's back to sippy cups filled with apple juice. Mom's group meetings. Bible study. Parenting class. Scrapbook deadlines. Normal dinner schedules. Thursday night superman. Everything that is familiar and good. Oh...and the potty training thing? Well, we'll just say that it is taking small strides.

As I look just to the next few weeks ahead with things scheduled, I'm in shock that it will be the end of January as they come to a close. We went to visit a new nephew in the hospital the other night. The same hospital that we will be in within the next three months. As anticipation set in and eagerness overwhelmed, I couldn't hide the fact that it had already been over three years since we last dwelled in those hospital rooms. Unbelievable reality of how fast time flutters by! I think I'm the one that makes it fly.

Well, the husband just got home from guy's poker night. I'm so thankful he can get out and do stuff with the guys. Probably good I don't know full details.

Enjoy the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment