Friday, December 21, 2007

big girl!


pretty princess with her big girl haircut!
{a little on the messy side}



have you ever seen such a pouty princess? and yes, she is under the coffee table...
{still so beautiful!}
We had a wonderful Christmas celebration last night with our 'Superman' crew. Little J bird got an even bigger supply of 'princess' memorbilia. Smiles and "wowww's" all night long! The night was complete with pizza and the movie, Home Alone. Such a classic of "ooo's" and "ouch's". I received a fabulous Starbucks mug, with gift card :) and a very cool scrapbook that unfolds like a puzzle. It is a project that will challenge my skills, which I appreciate. The husby received some very awesome Seahawk jersies. Let's just say he looks mighty fine in them! :) As I layed my head on my pillow, I said, "that was really fun tonight."
Another highlight of my day yesterday was the arrival of our beautiful new bed and bedset. We won some pretty awesome prizes at the business Christmas party and used our gift certificate to purchase it. Super excited wouldn't describe my enthusiasim of owning a matchy-matchy set. We've yet to pick up the dresser and nightstand. Holding off until we can pay in cash. Yay for new furniture! :) I should try and get a picture of the new set up...hmmm...yeah, I'll work on that.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment